Growing Pains – Crossfire Church will soon be relocating from 4780 Cornfield Dr., Cedar Springs, to 330 Rockford Park Dr. NE, Rockford. (Presently the American Legion Bldg.)
Why Purchase this Facility?
- Buildings do not reach and serve people. Effective ministries are the attraction for people to worship at Crossfire Church.
- The American Legion Building will provide the space, facilities and future expansion opportunities to help Crossfire Church pursue its vision.
Our vision is the blueprint for all of our ministries:
- Sunday service – Engaging worship, supernatural prayer, loving community, and practical teaching and preaching.
- Christian Education training for all age groups.
- Real Life Groups – A place of growth, care, prayer, fellowship and assimilation of people connected to Crossfire Church. Groups start in March, 2019. Brochures available on Sunday, March 3 and on the website.
- Refuge Youth Network, Michigan – Engaging youth culture beyond the church walls to make disciples for Christ.
- Men’s and Women’s Ministries – Bible studies, fellowship, prayer and events designed to give our friends and neighbors an opportunity to make a decision to follow Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- User-Friendly Website – Key information, online giving opportunity, podcasts, ministry opportunities and promoting special events.
- Worship service attendance is 80-100% of seating capacity.
- 80% of our members and regular attendees are actively involved in ministries that require more space for growth and development.
- Youth and children’s ministries will soon require additional classrooms. In 2018, 15 teens made a decision to follow Christ in our Refuge Youth Network.
- We need additional kitchen facilities for large gatherings.
- We will be able to serve our Rockford/Cedar Springs clergy/Church community by having the necessary space and facilities to accommodate larger crowds.
Embracing the Answer – Our Present Goal:
- The purchase and renovation of the Rockford American Legion Building will enable us to resolve each area of concern and give us opportunities to develop additional space for growth and future ministries.
- Prayer for the upcoming transition.
- Giving Envelopes available in the foyer and sanctuary.
- Online giving is available at our website.
- Prayerfully consider investing in this opportunity to help people grow in their spiritual journey.
- $150,000 cash by May 15, 2019.
- Additional $100,000 to be given from May 2019 – May, 2021 for additional renovation expenses and debt retirement.
- Gifts can be cash, check, bank transfers, appreciable investments such as silver, gold, land, and stocks. Call Jordan Buffam at (616) 366-2642 or e-mail him at if you have questions or need help.